All kinds of animation and software freelancing projects to companies or groups we are offering the projects in various sectors Animations, Modeling, Rigger, Character designing, Story Boarding, 2D, 3D, Web Developing . Etc., contact us. 9160773380 firstname.lastname@example.org
Passion Pictures are looking for senior Compositors to start asap on a range of lovely Animation projects. Please get in touch with Nia email@example.com, if you are free/ interested. You must be able to work in our central London studio. Thank you,
Animallogic: Are you a Software Developer interested in joining our core R&D group to develop and enhance our proprietary rendering software (Glimpse); including our state-of-the-art rendering engine, shading system, and scene representation? If the answer is yes, then read on here: https://lnkd.in/bREZf84
Automatik VFX: London Calling! We are looking for Mid and Senior Compositors to join us for an exciting feature film project. Immediate start. For more information and other vacancies please visit our website.
Digix Studios following positions Roto Paint Composting Matchmove firstname.lastname@example.org Location : India, Hyderabad http://www.digixstudio.com/
MPC Advertising London have some great projects coming up and we are looking for Freelance Artists. Please get in touch if you are available soon: email@example.com FX Artists – Houdini Mid and Senior level Character Animators – Realistic creatures Nuke Artists – Mid level, ideally with advertising experience Matte Painters – Mid to Senior level Previs – Mid to Senior, ideally with advertising experience We also have longer term requirments in FX and Animation so please get in touch even if you aren’t available right now. #MPCAdvTalent
Are you a junior surfacing artist with strong attention to detail, love of Lego, and a passion for making things look real? Come join us on The Lego Movie Sequel. https://lnkd.in/e7hD9J5
Double Negative Mumbai is looking for Jr. Houdini FX Artists .
RISE is an award-winning, gravity-defying, ass-kicking VFX company with offices in Berlin, Cologne, Stuttgart, Munich and Vienna.
If you think you’ve seen it all – you haven’t until you’ve worked here. This is where dreams are made, technology is pushed to its breaking point and company parties are referred to as „the end of all days„. In the past we’ve delivered work for Guardians of the Galaxy, Harry Potter and Captain America. We’ve recently finished work on The Dark Tower, The Fate of the Furious, A Cure for Wellness and Doctor Strange. We’re currently working full throttle on Babylon Berlin for Tom Tykwer, Black Panther for Marvel Studios, Dark for Netflix, Jim Button for Ratpack and Constantin Film’s Dragon Rider, which our very own RISE Pictures is co-producing.
RIDE THE ROCKET, GO RISE.
If you are interested in working as a VFX Coordinator with us, don’t be shy, just apply!
- Basic knowledge of the industries terminology
- The ability to organize yourself and multi-task
- Good team working ability and assertiveness without being bossy
- Good in working with deadlines
- Good problem solving ability
- Positive and proactive attitude to ensure a good atmosphere within the team
- Good German and English skills
- Experience as a vfx coordinator
- Experience with Excel, Shotgun, Filemaker, Hiero or Avid is a plus
- Berlin: Experience coordinating VFX projects
- Munich: Experience coordinating animation projects
- Project management, in particular the controlling of resources and the reporting to the vfx supervisor and producer
- Transferring, tracking and management of the customers notes
- Preparation of dailies and cinesync sessions
- Preparation and conduction of deliveries
- Data management of received vfx plates and reference material
- Ensure that the team members meet their deadlines
- Managing of render farm priorities
- Communication with the customer
PLEASE NOTE: You need a valid working permit for the European Union in order to apply. Unfortunately we can’t assist you in getting one for the moment being.