Mill Film’s Technical Animation (CFX) Department is looking for juniors and new graduates to work and learn in their new Montreal studio. We are hiring NOW for February & March contracts.
Apply here: http://smrtr.io/RLXC with your demo reel and CV attached. Mill Film’s TechAnim creative program provides first steps training and experience in technical animation. Predominantly working inside Maya – Artists are responsible for delivering a multitude of high quality character finalling tasks, from corrective sculpting, skin animation to simulation. This is a comprehensive foundation for a TechAnim Artist working on high end VFX in blockbuster movies!
– A full-time paid contract position with Technicolor
– 4 weeks paid training in technical animation
– Dedicated mentoring from a senior team member
– Recent graduates of a VFX program OR entry/junior level candidates looking for there first break in the VFX industry.
– Artists with a drive, passion and commitment to deliver first class VFX. – Knowledge of Maya or Houdini, both would be an asset.
For more information and to apply: http://smrtr.io/RLXC