– Collaborate directly with the Director, Head of Story and other artists across departments.
– Come up with compelling ideas with a sense of humor to help maximize the entertainment.
– Understand the film structure, from the overall theme to the individual scene.
– Knowledge of how to best tackle a specific scene, developing cinematography and staging, while adding humor and emotion as needed.
– Pitch storyboards to the director and other members of the team.
– Revise and modify sketches as needed, from the Director’s notes.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Strong drawing skills with a sense of design, appeal, character acting and composition
– Ability to create action, humor and emotion through drawing.
– Strong understanding of the principles of animation.
– Practical knowledge of cinematic language.
– Must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
– English is a must.
– Location: Madrid.
– Send CVs to recruitment@klausthemovie.