– Collaborate directly with the Director, Head of Story and other artists across departments.
– Come up with compelling ideas with a sense of humor to help maximize the entertainment.
– Understand the film structure, from the overall theme to the individual scene.
– Knowledge of how to best tackle a specific scene, developing cinematography and staging, while adding humor and emotion as needed.
– Pitch storyboards to the director and other members of the team.
– Revise and modify sketches as needed, from the Director’s notes.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Strong drawing skills with a sense of design, appeal, character acting and composition
– Ability to create action, humor and emotion through drawing.
– Strong understanding of the principles of animation.
– Practical knowledge of cinematic language.
– Must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
– English is a must.
– Location: Madrid.
– Send CVs to recruitment@klausthemovie.
Klaus is hiring! Do you want to work for us? Feature Animated film written by Jim Mahoney and Zach Lewis, original story by Sergio Pablos, who will also direct. The SPA Studios is co-producing with Cinesite.
Klaus seeks talent! Don’t miss this opportunity. Apply now online: http://bit.ly/1RX4UoB