Annecy 2020 Online has been online for a week already, but you still have until 30th June to discover the best of animation, whether you are an animation enthusiast, amateur, professional or the general public, watch at home or wherever you are!
To have a taste of the programme’s panoply, Annecy 2020 Online is offering free access to some of the content, among which the official selection’s Commissioned Films and VR Works, fascinating live meetings, and the Mifa Campus on replay.
> More info
FOR ALL BADGEHOLDERS
See all the Festival content until 30th June
More than 200 films in the Official Selection (competition and Special Programmes):
- Short Films (Official Competition, Off-Limits, Perspectives, Young Audiences, Graduation Films)
- Feature Films (Official and Contrechamp Competition with 12 films in their entirety & 8 extracts)
- TV & Commissioned Films
- VR Works
- The outrageous WTF programme, the Best of Annecy, and two Feature Films in their entirety.
And also the Work in Progress (Feature, Series, Special and XR), Masterclasses, Making of, Preview… are available to discover the first extracts or behind-the-scenes with different stages of the films’ creation, fabrication and production, all presented by well-known personalities from the animation world.
A new not-to-be-missed exclusive!
From 24th June and until 30th on Annecy Online:
A panel discussion with the team from the film Frozen 2 (Making of Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2):
- Jennifer Lee, Director, Scriptwriter and Creative Director of Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Chris Buck, Director
- Peter Del Vecho, Producer
- Marc Smith, Storyline Director
- Wayne Unten, Animation Supervisor of Elsa’s animation
- Malerie Walters, Animator
- Megan Harding, Director of the documentary series
- Jazz Tangcay, Journalist for Variety
During this panel discussion they will talk about the highlights of creating this animation film, the amazing story that surrounds this saga and their personal experience
Discover the 1st episode of the documentary series: Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2, from 26th to 28th June on Annecy Online.
A 6-episode documentary series exclusively on Disney+ from 26th June.
The Cartes Blanches complete the Official programme: exclusive and bonus content from „in-house productions“ conjured up by our partners to offer you even more animation!
This content is available on our online platform.
ONLY FOR MIFA BADGEHOLDERS
See all the Market content:
The formats and meetings that make the International Animation Film Market an unmissable event in the sector, available to you until 30th June: Mifa Pitches, Share With, Mifa Campus, Meet the…, Industry – Territory Focus, Press Conferences, and Mifa Special Events..
> See the full programme