Cartoon Forum 2021 is now on its way. Keeping our hopes high, we are planning to organise it “for real” in Toulouse (France). What a great pleasure it is to think that we will finally be able to meet face to face again (in suitable sanitary conditions, of course).
Organizing events in a time of pandemic is a real challenge: navigating from on site to online, and hopefully back to real life.
Cartoon Forum is meant to serve the animation industry by providing a great reunion in Toulouse, but uncertainty needs to be balanced by managing risks – as professionals you must be very familiar with this situation. To do so, Cartoon Forum needs your support.
Early Bird Registration
- By registering before 15 June, you will get a discount of 50€ on the accreditation fee for Cartoon Forum 2021.
- The discount will be applied on the 2nd invoice, sent after your registration has been submitted online.
Flexibility and services
- Due to the context, we intend to be more flexible about changes and cancellations. Until 22 August, any change or cancellation will be accepted, no questions asked.
- Changes and cancellations need to be made by writing: please email us at email@example.com
- Refund will be possible if the cancellation has been made by writing until 22 August. The reimbursement of the costs will be made after Cartoon Forum.
- As usual, Cartoon can help you book your accommodation in Toulouse – just mention it in the registration form.
- We will keep you up to date as soon as possible regarding the organisation of the social events.
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s keep moving forward together, until we have the pleasure to see each other in person, in September!
Many thanks in advance for your support,
Annick & the Cartoon team