11 talented women filmmakers will tell about their imaginary world through the prism of animation. How do they put the technique and their artistic intentions at the service of storytelling? Are festival selections a driving force for the future and what projects are they invested in?
This panel will be hosted by Bernard Payen, head of programming at the Cinémathèque française and editor-in-chief of Court-Circuit program on TV channel Arte.
- Marie Jacotey & Lola Halifa Legrand I Filles bleues, peur blanche
- Delphine Priet-Maheo I Colocataires
- Sophie Racine I Rivages
- Agnès Patron I L’Heure de l’ours
- Chloé Mazlo I Asmahan la diva
- Julie Caty I Normal
- Justine Vuylsteker I Étreintes
- Lucrèce Andreae I Pépé le morse
- Regina Pessoa I Oncle Thomas – La Comptabilité des jours
- Caroline Cherrier I Horacio
Discussion available in French and English